- No napping or urge to nap. Actually sleeping less but feeling better, no lethargy.
- Haven’t needed any Klonopin.
- Have calmly dealt with everything thrown at me the last few days.
- Have knocked a bunch of shit off my to-do list.
Possibly T-related feels, possibly more Saphris:
- Feeling sort of “in my body,” like I’m settling into it or something. It’s pleasant, if odd.
- Mild muscle soreness for no apparent reason.
It’s weird that I’ve been calm, alert, and productive. Have I been secretly replaced by a pod person?