I did a search for “ftm transition” on YouTube. I learned a couple of things.
1) There are a lot of hot FTM guys on YouTube. They’re all young enough to be my kids, but still: handsome.
2) Young trans men who grow facial hair all have the exact same beard.
3) Never click on a “timeline” video unless you want to watch ten minutes of someone’s entire life in slideshow form (usually set to indie/alternative ballads).
4) Voice comparison videos, on the other hand, are useful.
5) If middle-aged overweight dudes trying for androgyny have vlogs, I can’t find them. My YouTube-fu has failed me.